Hair loss is considered natural phenomena in men. It is okay to be bald, and it is okay if the temples appear bald. A receding hairline is considered acceptable. However, just because a pattern is common does not mean that it is okay and healthy. In most of the cases, men do not bother as these are generic signs of aging.
Causes of Hair Loss
• The scalp region ages quite fast, as compared to other regions of the body.
• Androgen, or male hormone, plays a critical role in hair loss. Excess of Androgen causes the hair follicles to recede or punctuate the growth of hair.
Hair loss products can offer a great help, provided you choose the right ones to get the scalp treated effectively.
Hair Loss Products
There are many Hair loss products available to treat hair loss.
Minoxidil & Finasteride are quite common hair loss products however, in few cases they have proved to bear side effects like enlarged prostate and erratic sexual behavior.
Hair Thinning & Your Options
• To treat receding hairline effectively, you can try Follione products.
• These products are not made of alcohol. Follione products are non-alcohol based, and hence the formula does not evaporate easily.
• The products use natural ingredients which help in curbing the hair thinning process. These ingredients are anti-oxidants, which aim at halting the over production of any hormone present in the body.
• It is all about feeling healthy. Any ingredient which does not bear any side effect is bound to get absorbed completely by the body. Follione products do not have any side effects, and solve the challenges related to hair thinning in a natural and gradual manner.
Follione & Your Recovery
Follione recommends products only after careful analysis of your skin condition, and hence, the products are extremely effective.
Click here to get more information hair loss cure.